As real estate investors, we buy houses for cash. Although it is part of our business to do so, to us buying your house is more than a real estate transaction. It is an opportunity to assist you in making the best possible decision during a potentially life-changing event.
Selling a house isn’t easy.
It’s a major financial transaction requiring proper documents, tax considerations, and potential legal roadblocks. Add a stressful personal situation to the mix—perhaps brought on by a death in the family, foreclosure, liens, or divorce—and the prospect of selling a house can be daunting.
At US Direct Home Buyers our goal is to make the sale of your house quick, simple and fair. Here’s how we make selling your house simple:
- You can sell as-is—no need for costly repairs
- You can sell quickly—often within a matter of days
- You can get a fair price—we guarantee to offer you the fairest price possible
- You can sell to us even if it is already listed by a realtor—if the need arises to speed up the transaction
- You can sell with confidence—even if you decide not to sell with us, you’ll be armed with information regarding your options
- You can sell for cash—since we buy houses for cash, you’ll have cash in hand at the close of the sale
What types of homes qualify?
Nearly all homes qualify! From beautiful new constructions to tear-downs, US Direct Home Buyers offers selling options for houses in any condition. Whether you are a landlord with tenants on the brink of eviction, the owner of a house with major title issues, or a joint heir dealing with family discord—our experienced team has proven its competence in resolving even the most complicated issues, legal or otherwise, time and time again.
What is the main advantage of a fast cash offer over traditional home sale methods?
When it comes to selling a house, no one size fits all. That’s why with a fast cash offer from US Direct Home Buyers we can close in as little as 7 days (contingent upon a clear title) and you will receive cash for your house. We purchase your home as-is, which eliminates the need for repairs prior to the sale. We even take care of any unwanted contents you may want to leave behind and leave you to move on to the next chapter of your life…. hassle free!