Solutions for Selling Your House
We create unique solutions for every homeowner’s situation.
It’s never easy to sell your house, especially when you need to sell it quickly. In times of stress, you are reminded of the importance of your family. We get it! We know you want to provide for your family. When selling your house, you must protect them as well. That’s why having someone you can trust is so important. But just as important as trust, you must have someone competent. U.S. Direct Home Buyers can solve the issues that are preventing you and your family from enjoying the life you want.
We have worked with many people who want what’s best, but need some help understanding what to do with their house. Selling a house is stressful, but there’s no reason it has to be unpleasant. We will educate you on every step of the process and keep you informed. We can assist in several ways, and love to answer any questions you may have. You deserve the very best service we can provide. Click on companies that buys houses for cash so you can learn more about the process! If you like you can also go like our Facebook page to learn even more about us!
Sell Your House
Is your answer to any of these questions “YES”?
- Facing foreclosure?
- Going through a divorce?
- Inherited an unwanted property?
- Need to relocate quickly?
- Tired landlord?
- Want to avoid paying realtor commissions?
- Own a vacant property?
- Too little equity and need to sell?
- Need to sell a “fixer upper”?
We can help! We solve real estate problems…
Take control of your situation. End the hassles. Get back to living the life you want to live. You deserve to know every option available to you. Simply fill out the short form below or give us a call or text at (832) 990-9707! Our specialists will listen to your situation and present you with these options and help you make sense of the confusion, usually within 24 hours.
No fees. No hassle. No obligation. No commitment.
Remove the stress!
Save the time!
Pay no commissions!
Call or Text Today!
Foreclosure can be scary and confusing when you don’t know all of your options.
U.S. Direct Home Buyers can help you avoid foreclosure. Pick an option below to explore what’s right for you.
1. Have time to plan? Listing may be for you
- Do you have 4-6 months? Listing may be more profitable
- Save your credit from the wreckage of a foreclosure
- See if your situation qualifies
2. Time running short? Sell your house for cash!
- Contact us about your situation & we can help
- We’ll evaluate your home & get back to you within 48 hours
- You’ll receive a fair, all-cash offer for your house
3. Time running short? You Need to Stop Foreclosure Now!
- Time is not your friend. Get the right information now!
- Open lines of communication with your bank. We can help!
- Get perspective. Talk to someone wanting to help. Call or Text us Today!
- Know your options. You’re not alone.
Listen to this testimonial from a person we knew who was facing foreclosure, and was kind enough to record this short video telling of his experience when selling us his house.
Fill out the Form or Call (or Text) U.S. Direct Home Buyers Today!
If you have inherited a problematic property, we can help you sort through any issues you may be facing. Here are some common situations:
- Taxes are due on the property
- High mortgage payments
- Repairs and upgrades needed on the house
- Expenses needing to be shared by heirs
- Inexperience dealing with inherited properties
- Problems with relatives and joint heirs
- Unknown heirs
- Unknown property liens
Whether you’re dealing with these issues, or need someone to take the property off your hands, we can help. To learn more about the probate process, check out these resources. For help, fill out the form below or call or text us TODAY! (832) 990-9707
Is Your Property Going Through the Probate Process?
According to Legalzoom.com, “When someone dies, their money, property, and possessions—otherwise known as assets—fall into two broad groups for probate purposes. The first group of assets passes directly to a co-owner or beneficiary upon the original owner’s death. These assets generally don’t go through probate. The second group of assets doesn’t go directly to a beneficiary or co-owner. They may be passed down through a will, or through state laws of intestacy if there is no will. Without the probate process, heirs and beneficiaries usually can’t take legal ownership of these assets. As a result, probate is often necessary even if there is a will.”
The most important thing for someone wanting to buy your house in probate is a good follow up system and timely help when certain activities much take place. U.S. Direct Home Buyers maintains a sophisticated record keeping system that ensures good records are kept on your property and we maintain communication and notes with that attorneys and heirs involved in the property.
Not sure what to do next? Give us a call or text. We can help you out in a number of ways. Mostly just listening and using common sense. We’re here for the long haul. Call or text us Today at (832) 990-9707!
Selling a House While Going Through Divorce
Selling a House While Going Through Divorce? Fill out the Form, or Call or Text U.S. Direct Home Buyers Today!
Throughout the course of our business, we have worked with many clients going through a variety of personal struggles, such as divorce. Divorce is difficult enough in itself without also having to think about selling your largest asset – your home! Fortunately, we are experienced in this type of situation and can make this process as smooth as possible.
Here are some things to keep in mind while selling your house:
- Take care of yourself. Get help from a friend who will not only listen, but will help keep you accountable to do what you need to do. It’s important to have support through this process.
- Know your title and mortgage. Be sure to have a clear understanding of what each entails with your attorney and the judge presiding over the proceedings so that there are no surprises.
- Keep good records. You don’t have to be a sophisticated lawyer, just keep a copy of everything in a safe place.
- Hire a real estate person familiar with divorce. If you are unsure whether to list with an agent or sell directly to a buyer like U.S. Direct Home Buyers, see our Direct vs Listing page, where we compare the options.
- Take everything when you move out. Make as clean a break as possible. Although painful, it’s better for both parties emotionally and legally. If your spouse is the one moving out, collect their things and store it separately.
- Do your own investigation. If you’re not sure who is on the title and mortgage, ask your attorney. You can also visit your county clerk’s office and ask to see the records tied to your property. For more tips, check out these resources.
U.S. Direct Home Buyers is here to listen and help make selling a house while going through divorce as painless as possible, allowing you to move on. We can go through all your options and help you make the best decision for your unique situation. Fill out the form or call or text TODAY. (832) 990-9707
Selling Direct vs Listing
Decide What’s Best For You
It’s smart to review your options to best reach your goals when selling your house. Listing with a local real estate agent may get a higher sales price, but that doesn’t always put more money in your pocket or lessen your headaches. Compare your options below. You may prefer selling your home directly.
|Selling w/ An Agent||SOLD To U.S. Direct Home Buyers|
|Commissions / Fees:||6% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE|
|Who Pays Closing Costs?:||2% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE – We pay all costs|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:||Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through||NONE|
|Appraisal Needed:||Yes, sale is often subject to appraisal||NONE – We make cash offers|
|Average Days Until Sold:||+/- 91 Days||IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER|
|Number of Showings:||It Depends||1 (Just Us)|
|Closing Date:||30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer||The Date Of YOUR CHOICE|
|Who Pays For Repairs?:||Negotiated During Inspection Period||NONE – We pay for all repairs|
Work the Numbers…
When you work the numbers, the benefits of both options are clear.
Here at U.S. Direct Home Buyers, we can’t offer full retail value for your house, but we do offer benefits that the traditional route doesn’t.
From our offer to closing, you can have cash in your hand in as little as 14 days
You can rid yourself of the headache fast and avoid paying any more utility payments, tax payments, insurance payments, mortgage payments, and so on. If you list your house and wait 90+ days to close, make sure to account for the costs of holding that property until it’s closed.
Don’t worry about fixing anything up or cleaning your house again and again for buyer after buyer
We don’t care how dirty your house is (we’ve seen worse and we make no judgments!) or how many repairs are needed (we love projects). We’d like to make an offer on your house. This saves you more time and money.
Don’t worry about paying those pesky closing fees (we’ve got you covered)
Because we are a full-service professional home buyer, we make it easy for you. We pay for all of the closing costs. What we offer you is what you get (of course minus any mortgage payoff or other encumbrances on the property). Pretty refreshing eh?
So when you add up the time you could save by working with U.S. Direct Home Buyers, the no-hassle experience, and the money you’ll save on commissions, fees, and holding costs while you wait to sell the traditional route… for many area home owners selling to a professional house buyer is the best viable option.
Is it for you?
See for yourself and get a fair all-cash offer on your house today.
Just fill out the short form below or give us a call or text at (832) 990-9707 and let’s chat! Our process is simple and you can close on the date of your choice. You have nothing to lose by getting an offer (no obligations – no pressure). But you could potentially lose thousands of dollars or months of your time by not testing us out and requesting your FREE house offer below.
What Do You Have To Lose? Get Started Now...
"*" indicates required fields